Monday, 4 March 2013

The Canadian

Looking to go on a adventure this summer? Well this may be what you're looking for. Via Rail has become well known for this expedition, named The Canadian. You may start in Toronto and end up all the way in British Colombia. This Canadian expedition is apparently breath taking, passing by everything from small towns to big cities, from mountains to lakes. It's a great way to explore Canada in a way you would not believe. Not only is the view top notch but so is the service which includes: Chef prepared meals, bedrooms for maximum comfort and educational activities that will educate you on nearby landscapes and cities. It can be quite costly but it's worth it for this 4 day expedition.
Source: Google Images

Here is a travel brochure in PDF format, enjoy:

http://www.viarail.ca/sites/all/files/media/pdfs/route_guides/guide_voyage_en.pdf

1 comment:

  1. I've never traveled outside the GTA. This is pretty sad to admit since I am born and raised in Canada for almost two decades.
    This tour looks amazing though! The pictures of the landscapes look absolutely beautiful. Its shocking how much you can see in just four days. I hope that I will be able to take this tour one day. Maybe this is the adventure to take over my summer!

    ReplyDelete